Friday, October 30, 2009

Arrrr! Land Ahoy!

Well this is the last post I will probably ever make on this particular blog. The assignment would have gone much more smoother if I didn't have distractions, like other assignments and the internet. Still, I've learnt a lot from this unit.

As you will recall I picked roughly a ten second bit from the Battle of Wits, beginning from "Alright, where is the poison?" and finishing at "And find out who is right, and who is dead". Lets have a watch now.



As always I wish I had more time, less characters to animate and something other than walking aimlessly for Buttercup to do. I didn't have enough time to do a lip sync, but might do it over the summer so I can enter it as a portfolio thing.

1 comment:

  1. Amy I can't find your final assessment submission. I have tried contacting you three times. This is my last attempt. Please contact me.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete